Friday, April 2, 2010

3/4/2010..khun thai..xD

hemmm.. how long i din write my blog already..
i oso duno..=D
today 7 za 8 za wake up rdy to sch.. but my mum buy a koay tiao teng for me...
[know me most hate koay tiao teng eh till wan buy for me..@_@]

no idea .. at last b4 wan go sch go my mum friend shop eat wan tan meeee..
how know finish already..@_@
bo huat lorh.. hungry go sch.. wait until 1.30 only can eat shao po kei fan.. hahaaa

after center nth say d .. bbla bla blaaaa..
nite when i date they all go eat khun thai..
but hv a some sad is very few ppl to join..
but at less we eat until so happi..
sui ran when we going is MI LU !
hahaha

somemore wan gv rm 0.50 money .. think tiok ko laugh..
ben lai tot b4 10pm can reach there n eat d ..
how know at last we nearly 11pm only at there eat...
haha
call so many food only rm 129 ..
damn cheap.. n 1 word FULLL !xD

now 12.30 only back at home.. just bath finish..xD
end .

1 comment: